January 3rd, from Marina
Today was the last day on the train. Everyone had to be off the train by 7:30 a.m. and ready to go. Donna had packed my suitcase the night before, and since I had an extra bed that no one was sleeping, Donna put everyone's suitcase on my bed to pack in the morning. We had the shortest breakfast I had ever had along with the shortest good byes. I did a checklist in my head to make sure I had everything I had brought with me. I did. I said good bye to all the other teens and Umesh who had taken such good care of us by making his famous cheese omelets.(I managed to give him an American hug before leaving). Then mom, dad, Joan, Missy, and me, all got in a van that took us back to the Imperial hotel in Delhi where we had begun our adventure to India. ~MiNa~
Today was the last day on the train. Everyone had to be off the train by 7:30 a.m. and ready to go. Donna had packed my suitcase the night before, and since I had an extra bed that no one was sleeping, Donna put everyone's suitcase on my bed to pack in the morning. We had the shortest breakfast I had ever had along with the shortest good byes. I did a checklist in my head to make sure I had everything I had brought with me. I did. I said good bye to all the other teens and Umesh who had taken such good care of us by making his famous cheese omelets.(I managed to give him an American hug before leaving). Then mom, dad, Joan, Missy, and me, all got in a van that took us back to the Imperial hotel in Delhi where we had begun our adventure to India. ~MiNa~
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home